Monday, July 11, 2022

I am Back to Blog

 Hello my blogging community. It has been very long while since have posted on this site. Sometimes life takes a turn that you have little control of, and that is what happen to me. 

My life, though some of my Facebook followers may know. the last several years have been attending to my wife in and out of the hospital. During that period of time, I learned a great deal about the importance of what we put into our bodies, especially what we drink.

My time now again, is to share some of those important experiences as well as backed up studies that may be useful, to validate what I have to say.

For those readers not knowing my story, my wife did pass away, and now I feel it is time to get back to sharing what I have learned in the past several years.

No comments:

Post a Comment